OneNote is my friend. My BEST friend. My BAE, if you will. (Did you groan? Because I did just typing that!)
Some people prefer Evernote, and I actually did use that when it first came out way back when. Then I discovered OneNote and I was hooked. I have notebooks in there dating back years. Anyhow, a while back I started a notebook just for writing and photography. (I don’t have a good camera – yet – but I am a self-proclaimed smartphone photographer extraordinaire!)
I have built quite the writer resource within the many pages, and I thought some of them may help others who are trying to further their craft, either professionally or personally. I will be adding to these pages as I find more – so be sure to check back often when in need.
Bookmark, share, and most of all – enjoy!
- Writing Aides: Creative – Includes resources to help you find the perfect word, phrase, or image, or to beat writer’s block.
- Writing Aides: Technical – Whether you are still looking for the perfect word processor, want to check your spelling or grammar, or have a lot of research to do, these lists have you covered.
- Guide to Literary Agents – Step-by-step advice on how to find the perfect agent, as well as links to literary agent databases.
- Guide to Publishers – COMING SOON
- Guide to Editors – COMING SOON